Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Horrifying Trip to the Farm!


For Halloween weekend, one of my best lady friends was awesome enough to invite a gaggle of people down for a mini-vacation to her parents’ farm - it was 100% fabulous. We somehow managed to cram a hiking trip through the woods to a pre-Civil War dam, a trip to an orchard, farm animal befriending, lyra practice, three delicious home-cooked meals, and a Halloween costume party all into ONE DAY. I’m still amazed, to be honest, and still a little exhausted thinking about it! We got in on Friday/Saturday around midnight and left on Sunday around 9:30am (it was a four hour drive each way) – I’d do it all over again in a heartbeat!


Plus, I got to combine two of my favorite things in the world – aerial practice and zombies. 


My life is a little more complete than it was before this trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment